Don't Own or Manage a Farm? Join as a "Friend of CRAFT" and Enjoy the Same Benefits as a Farm Member.
(Please note: the $30 annual membership fee includes up to two household members.)
We invite you to join the Collaborative Regional Alliance for Farmer Training (CRAFT) if you are seeking hands-on training in sustainable agriculture. You’ll learn to farm directly from some of our region’s most innovative sustainable farmers.
Friend of CRAFT membership is $30 per year. Up to two members per household can join for one membership fee.
As a Friend of CRAFT, you will receive:
- Invitations to all CRAFT Events, including the CRAFT Field Day Workshops held on CRAFT member farms (April-October) and Statline Farm Beginnings (indepth business planning course for sustainable farmers and future farmers).
- The CRAFT Skills Evaluation tool to help you develop a training plan tailored to your needs.
- Annual CRAFT handbook with profiles of member farms, training schedule, and training resources.
- Access to multi-year learning opportunities that will help you advance from learning beginning farming skills to starting your own farm.
- Networking opportunities with farmers and farmers-in-training.
Seeking employment or an internship on a CRAFT farm? Download either the PDF document or Word document and email it to CRAFT@learngrowconnect.org. It will be shared with the CRAFT network. If you'd like to receive email notifications about job opportunities on farms, consider joining CRAFT (only $30 per year).
For more information, contact Rebecca Haldeman, Program Assistant, at email@example.com or 815-389-8455.